The interaction of two or more agents or forces so that their combined effect is greater than the sum of their individual effects.
Jeff and Jamie Benson couldn’t have picked a better description when it comes to the business concept for Cinergy Cinemas & Entertainment. The Cinergy concept combines theatre and restaurant management techniques developed by the Bensons, a uniquely experienced pair of successful entrepreneurs, and the larger focus of a family entertainment center to make Cinergy Cinemas & Entertainment your one-stop shop for all things entertainment. The theatre’s concept, design, attractions, and food and drink items were created to fill an obvious void in the marketplace, reaching far beyond the offerings of typical theatre chains and dine-in cinemas alike.
We’re your place to watch all the latest blockbusters from Hollywood in a clean, inviting atmosphere with all the amenities you expect of modern cineplexes, plus a few surprises. Stadium seating, all digital sound, 3-D capabilities and comfortable leather seats are standard in every Cinergy location. Comfort connoisseurs will rejoice, as we have upgraded half of every auditorium’s seating with luxury leather recliners. We upped the ante with “Cinergy Epic,” our proprietary large-format auditorium complete with a wall-to-wall screen and Dolby Atmos™ 64-channel immersive sound. Add our chef-prepared dishes ranging from salads and pizzas to burgers and fish tacos, ordered at our counter and then delivered piping hot to your auditorium, and you have a winning combo. Since no burger’s complete without something cold to wash it down, a full complement of domestic and premium beers are available along-side wine, frozen cocktails, mixed drinks from a full service bar, and a wide variety of Coca Cola® products so there’s something for everyone.
We wouldn’t be Cinergy Cinemas & Entertainment without the rest of our amusements. In addition to movies, food, and beverages, we synergize over arcade/video games, a redemption store, boutique bowling, billiard tables, a multi-tier laser tag arena, Sky Walker (a gravity-defying overhead ropes course with zip line), Atomic Rush (a quick response, immersive game experience), Clip-N-Climb (a mental and physical rock climbing challenge for all ages), and banquet rooms into the operation, making it a full blown multi-level family entertainment center (“FEC”).
Download our Press Kit
At a Glance
- 8-11 auditoriums per location playing first-run movies.
- Exciting amusement offerings such as upscale bowling, laser tag, high ropes course, rock climbing, and a full game floor with redemption at every location.
- Proprietary large-format auditorium (Cinergy EPIC) featuring the best movie experience available.
- Full menu and alcoholic drink options for a fine dining experience. Flexible hours for meeting spaces and events.
- Typically, 8 to 11 screens with 40,000 to 95,000 square feet depending on the market
- Located near regional or major shopping centers
- Preferably at least 3 miles from closest competing theatre
- Full mixed beverage alcohol license must be obtainable
- Natural gas service required
- Almost 40 years of combined professional experience in theatre operations, theatre exhibition, and financial fields.
- Successful entrepreneurs: Co-founded their first theatre business in Granbury, TX in 1999.
- Created concept for and co-founded Movie Tavern in 2001.
- Former CPA’s with Deloitte & Touche.